About Trillium Medicare Advantage
Trillium Medicare Advantage is Centene Corporation’s Medicare Advantage product in Oregon. Trillium Medicare Advantage exists to help its members get the care they need to feel their best.
We believe quality healthcare is more than just treatment from a doctor and that health insurance is best delivered on a local level. Our plans are designed to give members:
- Affordable healthcare coverage
- Benefits you need to take good care of yourself
- Access to doctors, nurses and specialists who work together to help you feel your best
- Coverage for prescription drugs
- Extra benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare).
As part of the Oregon community, Trillium Medicare Advantage treats people with kindness, respect and dignity in everything we do. We also look for ways to improve the total health of the community such as:
- Provide medical and non-medical support for our members to make your days a little easier
- Connect members to community programs and organizations
- Create jobs in Oregon to improve the lives of the people we serve
Looking for more information?
While exploring our site, you will find that you have access to:
- Information about our health plans
- Enroll online
- Find a doctor
- Login or create a member account
- Pay your premium
If you need help navigating our site or just want to talk to a person, call us.
We are here to help!
About Trillium Advantage
At Trillium Advantage we want to help you get the medical care you need to feel your best. As a local company, we have worked hard to develop a Medicare plan that will meet your needs and give you access to the area’s finest doctors and hospitals.
Our belief is that quality healthcare is more than medical treatment. That’s why, with Trillium Medicare Advantage, you get extra benefits like vision care and a gym membership. And, whenever you need it, you’ll also get personal attention from case managers and member service representatives who care about your well-being.
We care deeply for our Oregon communities, so in addition to our traditional Medicare Advantage plan, Trillium Advantage Pioneer Rx (PPO), we have three Special Needs Plans (SNPs).
Our first plan is for people eligible for Medicare and Medicaid. It is our Trillium Advantage Dual (HMO SNP) and is called a Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP).
Or, if you live in a nursing home, long-term care facility, or are receiving community–based home care services, you may want to think about an Institutional Special Needs Plan (ISNP). We offer two plan options - Trillium Advantage TLC ISNP (HMO SNP) or Trillium Advantage TLC Community ISNP (HMO SNP).
As part of the Oregon community, we treat people with kindness, respect and dignity in everything we do. We also look for ways to improve the total health of the community. For example:
- We provide medical and non-medical support for our members to make your days a little easier
- We connect members to programs and organizations that can work together to give you a better-quality experience
- We create important jobs in each community we serve to improve the lives of even more people in Oregon
To sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan, apply online or call one of our helpful licensed sales representatives at 1-877-826-5519 (TTY: 711). From October 1 to February 14, you can call us 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. From February 15 to September 30, you can call us Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m On weekends and holidays, an automated system will handle your call.
Last Updated: 09/30/2017